Thursday, October 21, 2010

Shut your whore mouth

Aunt Becky one of my favorite bloggers has these t-shirts on her site: here

Photobucket

Of coarse I had to have one!  The King liked it and thought he was taking it over but I snatched it up to go on the girls trip last weekend.  I thought I would give you the diary of the shirt's weekend.  If you know me, you know I am forever thinking to shut my whore mouth!

Day 1 instead of staying shut the hell up in the car on the ride we began pointing to the shirt.  I have never seen so many fingers flying in a car full of women.  We even referenced it to one guy that mouthed off during a merge!

Day 2 it went on an atv ride and saw some beautiful country.  It also competed in a pudding eating contest with no spoon but lost.  Congrats to Tori and her big mouth who won the competition.



Day 3 it was worn during my karoke performance.  It was worn so it could be pointed to should anyone want to get mouthy about my singing.  There is a reason I only karoke when I am drunk.

Day 4 it was placed in the window of the living room so it was visible for all to point to since it was hung over from the Crown Royal it's singing debut. 
Day 5 it got a break and slept in the suitcase on the way home.  I think it was super glad to get into the washer!

3 comments:

  1. Good times I can't believe it's over already! I was so sad to return to work! Thanks so much for sharing your blog cracks me up!Tori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, you should really get a t-shirt, it's a great conversation piece!

    Tori we are going to have a girls night soon so you can provide me with some more ammo!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails